|Year built / refit||1998 / 2018|
|Number of cabins||6|
|Cruising speed||9 knots|
Gulet SAN was built in 1998, and she was refitted in 2018. She offers nice yacht charter vacations starting from Split or Dubrovnik. Another port is also possible, but please contact us for more details.
The price for SAN yacht’s weekly charters is very attractive considering that she offers accommodation for 12 adult guests and 2 children.
Discover charming old Venetian towns in Croatia creating a picture-perfect backdrop for a unique Adriatic journey. Young, kind hearted and professional crew will make sure that your every wish is fulfilled. This is an amazing opportunity to enjoy great Dalmatian hospitality.
Suggested Itinerary to Sail in Croatia: Dubrovnik - Croatian islands - Dubrovnik yacht charter
|Number of cabins||6|
All cabins have ensuite bathroom with shower and are air conditioned.
4.2m Tender 50 Hp
2 x Paddleboard
TV & DVD player
Engines: Caterpillar 280 hP
Generators: 2 x 11 kw + 17 kw
9.04 - 28.05
28.05 - 25.06
27.08 - 17.09
17.09 - 29.10
Skipper & crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board the boat), water & electricity, bed linen, towels, fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 4 hours per day, and use of all onboard equipment (except water skis), VAT.
Included in the price:
Accommodation on board, 3 crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while onboard), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), sojourn tax, fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 8 hours per day, use of tender for transfers to the shore (until midnight), use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel).
Not included in the price:
Food, drinks and beverages, port fees (estimated at €1000 for the week), more than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 500 EUR (in case of empty-leg), water ski and jet ski usage, National Park entrance fees, tips for the crew (customary is 5 – 10% of the charter fee).
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 390 EUR per person per week (mandatory)
- - Extra dinner: 35 EUR per dinner per person (max. 2 dinners during the week)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 4 - 10 years: 50% discount
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive domestic package (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 230 EUR per person per week.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic package: 140 EUR per person per week.
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 600 EUR per week.
PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored. Estimation of the costs is 1.000 EUR per week.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 EUR/h)
• AC generator running over 8h/day (20 EUR/h)
• Water ski – 50 EUR/h
• Jet-ski – 120 EUR/h (upon request - use of jet ski need to be requested at least 6 weeks before the charter)
Leisure equipment on board: snorkeling equipment, stand up paddle (X2), water ski, jet – ski (on request), donut.